Parent Letter – 3rd -5th Grade Students
Parent Letter – 6th -12th Grade Students
9th – 12th Grade Honor Code
3rd – 8th Grade Honor Code
ISASP Daily Checklist
- Make sure your device is fully charged and be sure to bring your charger with you.
- Make sure you are connected to the ACSD WiFi network.
- Quit any open application.
- Open TestNav and make sure Iowa is listed at the top.
- Wait for your proctor to give you instructions.
Important Note: Students are expected to bring something to do after testing is completed. The teacher may also choose to provide something for students to quietly work on after testing is complete (i.e. books to read, word puzzles, coloring page, etc.). To ensure students maximize the testing time available, devices and homework will not be permitted upon completion of the test.
Practice Tests for Students
ISASP Practice Tests